SABA-GA is a voluntary bar association based in Atlanta, serving South Asian attorneys and attorneys whose practice areas concern the South Asian community.
SABA-GA's mission is to:
- promote the advancement of lawyers and students of South Asian heritage in the legal profession
- provide a forum for professional networking, development, mentoring, and education
- increase awareness and encourage resolution of issues of concern for the South Asian community
- support the provision of legal services to the South Asian community
- increase awareness of the legal, political, economic, and cultural environment of South Asia in the local community
SABA-GA is a chapter of the South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABANA) which provides a vital link between South Asian lawyers across North America. Learn more about SABANA here.